Top 5 Reasons to Play
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.” George Bernard Shaw
- While at play, we are truly free to be ourselves and express our passions.
- Play connects us to ourselves and the rest of the world.
- Play gives us the opportunity to experience joy and wonderment.
- While at play, we are more creative and imaginative. This opens our thinking to approach the challenges in other parts of our life.
- Play provides us with balance to the obligations in our lives.
Feel free to add your top reason(s) to play.
Tags: benefits of play, explore life coaching, express your passion, life balance