When we want to move forward in life, rarely is it a direct and straight line. Most often we need to stop and check our map, find our way around obstacles on the road, decide if we should make some unexpected detours to adventure and explore, and make sure we refuel.
My life coaching approach is to provide caring and compassionate support taking into account the uniqueness of each person’s personal journey. Much like a trail guide, I support each client by
- helping to get clear on her desired destination.
- evaluating the route options and choosing the most aligned path, appreciating the knowledge, experience and skills she already possesses.
- helping sort through what to take and what to leave behind.
- sharing the load.
- staying watchful for obstacles and potential harm.
- providing companionship and witnessing for the accomplishments and missteps along the way.
I created the map below which I think best explains my coaching perspective and approach.
If you think this approach may suit your needs and you’d like to learn more, check out the various service options.
If you’d like to begin to explore the path with me as your guide, your next step is to set up a free exploratory consult.