Is This You?
You know that if you don’t make a change, you’ll be settling or even worse, giving up on yourself.
You’re looking for something, but you’re not quite sure what.
You’re asking yourself questions like:
- Why do I feel so dissatisfied in my life when I have all the things I’m supposed to have?
- Will I only be happy with my work if I find another job (and give up everything I’ve worked for)?
- What do I do to add adventure, newness, and play to my life?
- How do I feel connected again with my partner/my friends/my family members?
- At the end of the day, how do I find a way to feel like my life has meaning, like I’ve made a difference?
- How do I make changes that I believe will make me happy without feeling guilty and afraid I’ll hurt the people I love?
- If I keep living the way I am, will I have deep regrets?
- What do I do now that…
my children are independent?
I’m working less/retired?
my body no longer let’s me do the things that make me feel alive?
I have to care for my aging parent(s)?
I no longer have my parent(s)?
The woman I work best with is…
- awakening to her true, authentic self, sensing in her heart she no longer aligns with the expectations and assumptions that have been placed upon her by others.
- willing to be vulnerable with me (and other like-spirited women); able to open up, share her true feelings (both comfortable and uncomfortable), express her thoughts (even if they’re scary and seem silly or unimportant), and reflect on her mistakes and heart breaks because that’s where the best learning is.
- wanting to explore her unique personal needs and is ready to discover a path that allows her to walk consistently in a manner that honours her core values and authentic gifts.
- willing to take chances, learn through experience, and take responsibility for every aspect of her life.
- playful and can laugh at herself, trying her best to let go of perfection and negative self-judgment.
- open-hearted to others, knowing each person is on their own unique personal/spiritual journey.
- in abundant appreciate of nature; the connection, the healing power, and the wisdom she offers.
If this describes you, check out my coaching approach to see if we might be a fit for partnering together in a coaching relationship.